I'd say I've had a pretty good reading month. There were a couple of mehs and a couple of really great reads. I've started quite a few series' this month. Someone needs to stop me, I have so many series' I've started and I can hardly keep up with it all. I read:
- Nevernight by Jay Kristoff
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets Illustrated
- Looking Through You (The Beatles photo book)
- Illuminae by Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff
- Simon Vs The Homo Sapiens Agenda by Becky Albertalli
- Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo
- The Unexpected Everything by Morgan Matson
- Cinder by Marissa Meyer
- This Savage Song by Victoria Schwab
- Holding Up The Universe by Jennifer Niven
- Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi
I've done so many things this month. It was my birthday on the second, you can read all about that here. I'm finally 16 so with that comes a lot of things and a lot of new independence. I've just had my end of year concert with my band. It was my seventh one this year which is a weird milestone. I can't believe it's been 7 years since I stood on that stage with my trumpet in hand and performed for the first time. I also enrolled for college next year and I'm so happy with all the classes I'm doing. I'm really excited for that to come.
I have so much to look forward to in December, I'm finishing high school and so we'll have all sorts of celebrations to go along with that. Also, Christmas which has to be my number one favourite time of year and you better be prepared to see my twitter bursting with festive cheer all month. It is going to be such a busy month but I can't wait.
What did you do in November? What are you doing in December? What did you read? What are you looking forward to?