Saturday, July 02, 2016

June wrap up!

Hey!
Today, as the first Saturday of July, my very first June wrap up is due.

This month has been a good month for reading (aren't they all though). Winter in Australia has begun and therefore I have more excuse to sit around inside with a cuppa and a good book. There is no better time to read, in my opinion, than winter.

This month I have read:
At the Waters Edge by Sara Gruen 
Outsiders by Tammy Ferebee   *Review*
The Selection by Kiera Cass
The Elite by Kiera Cass
The One by Kiera Cass
When We Collided by Emery Lord
This is Where the Worlds Ends by Amy Zhang
Falling into Place by Amy Zhang (Reread)

Watch out for reviews, they'll be sure to come your way when I can get them in.

Also this month, I've begun watching Game of Thrones which I thought might finally encourage me to pick up the book that's been on my currently reading self for two years. I got through about 36 pages and gave up because I couldn't help but get distracted, the tv series is great though. I thoroughly love it and it's definitely giving me that extra push to pick up the book again. I'm only up to season 2 (I know, slack) so no spoilers please!

This month has been exceptionally busy for me and I can only see the year getting busier and busier. Although, today begins two weeks holidays so I'll try to make the most of that before diving right back into it. I can only hope to be able to hold up this blog for at least that long. I know I'm already exhausting my bookshelf looking for things to draft just to have things I can post if I can't get something done in time. I can only hope this is finished in time to be posted. I'm feeling very positive about June and even more positive about July.

I've really had a great month and I can't believe the year is already half gone! Such a big year for me and half of its already slipped out from beneath me.

Tell me what you've been reading in the comments, I'd love to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment