Saturday, June 18, 2016

A-Z of Books

Hello all,
Today I thought I'd challenge myself with an A-Z of books. I'm going to take them all from my read shelf and we'll see how many I can get from there. Hopefully I'll do this again this time next year and have a complete new list of A-Z with all the spots filled in. I'll also try not to use too many really mainstream books seeing as the idea of this is to be a fun challenge and to bring awareness to some more books. So, here it is, my A-Z of books.

The BeesA-Attachments by Rainbow Rowell
B-The Bees by Laline Paull
C-The Chocolate Promise by Josephine Moon
D-The Disreputable History of Frankie Landau Banks by E. Lockhart
E-Entangled by Cat Clarke
F-Forgotten by Cat Patrick
G-Great Expectations by Charles Dickens
H-The Help by Kathryn Stockett
I-Inside the O'Briens by Lisa Genova
J-Jasper Jones by Craig Silvey
K-
28382536L-The Last Time We Said Goodbye by Cynthia Hand
M-Me, Earl and the Dying Girl by Jesse Andrews
N- Never Always Sometimes by Adi Alsaid
O-Outsiders by Tammy Ferebee
P-Persuasion by Jane Austin
Q-
R-Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard
S-Shift by Em Bailey
T-This Raging Light by Laure Estelle
U-
V-Vicky Angel by Jacqueline Wilson
W-What We Left Behind by Robin Talley
X-
Y-The Yearbook Committee by Sarah Ayoub
ZZac and Mia by A.J. Betts

Only four letters missing, I can't wait to see if I can fill them out next year! Have a go yourself and see if you can complete the whole alphabet!


No comments:

Post a Comment